Forum Replies Created
-
AuthorReplies
-
Former Member
Bump! Hey, the forecast for the weekend may be wet, but it’s still warm and we’ve been having some sunny periods too. Looks like it’s just Cam and me for now. Would love to have some more paddlers with us to “inspect” the Howe Sound sites!
Cynthia MateriHi Allen,
Quirine has offered me a ride so I am good. Will be available to help lead and will go to the Inn afterwards as I believe Quirine has said she is going too.
thanks,
Cynthia
Former MemberI’m definitely interested
September 10, 2019 at 12:50 pm in reply to: Short Notice Paddles. Personal trips not officially sponsored by SKABC #17669Former MemberI have been looking at the forecast for this coming weekend. It’s going to be wet, but warm .. ish. The winds on Howe Sound look to be light as well.
It feels like a great opportunity for a tour of Howe Sound with multiple options if a shuttle can be set up: Squamish, Tantalus, Zorro, Islet View, Porteau Cove (or reverse).
Or an out and back from Porteau Cove to any of Zorro Bay, Islet View, or Thornbrough.
Any takers?
Former MemberHi,
Is your Riot Edge kayak still for sale and are you still planning a trip to Vancouver Island? I am still interested in buying the kayak.
Thanks,
Delwyn Smith
Former MemberAnsley Evans – Please add me to wait list, and would be in for Sasquatch Inn.
Former MemberI would like to join this trip.
Edwin Bussey
Former MemberAllan please add both Rob Leeson and Bob Mahre to the wait list and th Sasquatch Inn after
Ronald SimmerHi Kids
please put me on the waitlist for the Widgeon creek paddle
Ron Simmer
Annette MuttrayPlease put me on the wait list for the Widgeon Invasive Plant Pull and Paddle. Thanks!
Annette
Former MemberYes, the campground is oriented towards trailers and RVs.
I will be at the club meeting tomorrow night. I will be happy to chat with anyone already registered or wanting to come along.
Former MemberHello everyone,
I am both pleased and chagrined to note that we booked full for this paddle. If you would like to be put on the wait list for this event, please post here.
Former MemberYes, we are 9:00 am launch. I am going with the 4pm target for arriving at the take-out.
I am thinking about scouting the route early in October. If there is anyone interested in doing this, please let me know.
Allan
Former MemberIf I make it off the wait list and on the trip, Kilby campground sounds good. I would bring my 13 ft trillium – little warmer/drier than a tent. Looks like they accommodate trailers too.
Quirine SchuyffI like the idea of camping. I’m now carpooling with Cynthia so shall discuss with her.
Allan: Just to verify….Is put in at 9am? and off water at 4pm? That might help planning ideas for folks. (or me anyway!)
-
AuthorReplies