- 2 or 3 dried red chili peppers
- 2 cloves of garlic
- 1 small green cabbage
- 2 Tbsp. fish sauce
- 1 1/2 Tbsp. white vinegar
- 1 Tbsp. sugar
Combine the fish sauce, vinegar and sugar in a small food safe bottle.
- Core and shred the cabbage; set aside.
- Fry the crumbled chili and minced garlic in medium hot oil for a minute or so.
- Add the cabbage and stir fry for about 3 minutes.
- Add the premixed sauce and continue to stir fry until everything is well combined and heated through.
Garnish with chopped peanuts.