Harrison River – October 26

• Creator
    Topic
    Allan Edwin

We now have reached a total of 35 members registered for this paddle. Karin, who has led this trip for many seasons, says this is the most ever. If you would like to get onto the wait list for this paddle, please reply to this post.

This should be a great event, but we will need to do some advance prep to make sure details are taken care of to make sure everyone is taken care of.

If you would like to meet up at the Sasquatch Inn after the paddle, please reply here. We need a general idea of how many people want to do this so we can alert the pub that we are coming.

This event also requires shuttling drivers between the put-in and take-out. We will be dropping boats at Harrison Village first, then driving our cars down to the take-out. Some cars will be needed to bring the drivers back to the put-in. If you are willing to help co-ordinate the shuttles, please respond here.

Cheers!

Viewing 3 replies - 31 through 33 (of 33 total)
  • Author
    Replies
    Debra Merchant

I am happy to shuttle (Rav4) and I would like to go to the Sasquatch Inn.

David Murray

Allan, please add me to the waitlist and I’m in for the Sasquatch Inn.

Also have room for another kayak on my roof for the drive to and from.

Debra Stokes

I am interested in being on the wait list. Yes, I would like to meet up at the Sasquatch Inn after the paddle. I am willing to help co-ordinate the shuttles, but am planning to paddle the River. Thanks Allan.  Debra

Viewing 3 replies - 31 through 33 (of 33 total)
  • You must be logged in to reply to this topic.