- This topic has 0 replies, 1 voice, and was last updated 3 weeks, 3 days ago by .
SKABC Members, I have some news.
The Coast Mountain Know Before You Buy event on May 10th is a go.
- You can still sign up.
- The 2nd hour “social and shopping” is now open to SKABC members who would like to drop by between 8 and 9 pm. We are asking for sign-up so we know how many to expect. An event has been added under training for sign-up.
Remote First Aid – June 2-4:
- We have reached our minimum of 8 members. Instructions for payment will go out by Friday to those who signed up.
- SKABC members have until the end of Friday to register. If we do not have the maximum number of 12, the course will be opened to cross club members. So… If you are thinking of taking this course, don’t delay!
Registrations are still available for:
- Trip Leader Workshop on May 18 and 25 (6-9 pm each evening) (1 spot)
- Weather (May 27/28 – overnight to Newcastle Island) (1 spot)
- Rolling Clinic (June 4) (4 spots)
- Boat Handling and Rescues (June10 & 11 at Sasamat Lake) (1 spot)
- Rescue and Rolling Practice (June 25) (6 spots)
- You must be logged in to reply to this topic.