Surge Narrows Currents Clinic

• Creator
    Topic
    Admin
    Keymaster

From club member Mike Gilbert: I am doing a currents clinic for a group of people (primarily SKABC Kayak Club) at Surge Oct. 9, 10, 11 & 12.  We are actually staying at Discovery Island Lodge which is always fun.

I have 1 room available for either a single person or a couple (due to a cancellation – this was put out and a list of interested people was made up last December – prior to Covid).  So if you are interested in coming let me know.

The cost is $345.00 that covers the cost of 3 nights stay at the lodge.
    There will be two instructors and 10 participants for a total of 12 people only.
    Each instructor will be attached to half the participants (1:5) – making two groups of 6.
    Within each group people will be paired up and responsible for providing appies, dinner & desert on one of the three evenings we are there.
    Everyone is responsible for their own breakfasts, lunches and snacks.

To confirm your spot payment would be required right away. Let me know if you would like to join in.

For those attending I am also giving a rolling clinic on Sunday October 4th at Sasamat Lake from 9 – noon.

Cheers,
    Mike

778-835-0774

mgilbert1600@gmail.com

Viewing 2 replies - 1 through 2 (of 2 total)
  • Author
    Replies
    Jonathan Stewart

Hi, Mike.  Is it possible to just attend the Sasamat Lake rolling clinic?  Thanks!

Jonathan Stewart

Darlene Brown

Sounds fabulous! Sign me up!

Viewing 2 replies - 1 through 2 (of 2 total)
  • You must be logged in to reply to this topic.