Stolen orange kayaks

• Creator
    Topic
    Admin
    Keymaster

Calling all kayakers for help.  A member had two kayaks stolen sometime between Friday, April 27 and Saturday morning, April 28, 2018.

Photos of the kayaks are posted here on the forum. If you spot these around town or on an ad for sale, could you please report them ASAP.  Please contact the owner, Chantal Ethier at 604.787.7573 by phone or text.  If the kayaks are on a vehicle or someone’s yard , please take a picture and text it.

Viewing 7 replies - 1 through 7 (of 7 total)
  • Author
    Replies
    Jill Thompson

Chantal,  could you please post details of your Valley Kayak (model, serial #)?

Thanks,

Jill

Jill Thompson

Chantal, I’m so sorry to hear about your kayaks!  What a horrible thing to have happen.  I will copy the post and put it on the Hollyburn Sailing Club Facebook page.

Fingers crossed that they will be found!

Jill

Eva Jackson

Hi Chantal!

What a nightmare, Dermot and i very much feel for you.

Do you have pictures of the second boat that was stolen?

Would you like to share where you had parked your car when the boats where stolen?

I’m currently in touch with Kayak Academy (Seattle area), will send an email about your stolen kayaks, i’m confident they will keep their eyes wide open for you.

Keeping fingers crossed for your boats’ safe return.

Eva

Chantal Ethier

Hi Everyone,

Thanks for being concerned and caring, the details for this boat are as follows:

Make:  Maelstrom

Model:  Vaag

Serial #:  QBOVGO89K91O

Please let me know if you spot it on a vehicle, a picture would be great, at least the license plate or address, all details matter.  It would be really great if we, as a community, could get them back.  Two in one go is really difficult to swallow.

Thanks again,

Chantal

Chantal Ethier

Hi Everyone,

Thanks for being concerned and caring, the details for this boat are as follows:

Make:  Maelstrom

Model:  Vaag

Serial #:  QBOVGO89K91O

Please let me know if you spot it on a vehicle, a picture would be great, at least the license plate or address, all details matter.  Again, my number is 604.787.7573.  It would be really great if we, as a community, could get them back.  Two in one go is really difficult to swallow.

Thanks again,

Chantal

Heather Kirk

Chantal,

So sorry to hear this. It’s every paddler’s nightmare. I’ll keep my eyes open out where I live and in Vancouver where I work.

Heather.

Dermot Shane

ouch!!!

how?

where?

Viewing 7 replies - 1 through 7 (of 7 total)
  • You must be logged in to reply to this topic.