Shearwater Sport Kayaks

• Creator
    Topic
    Wayne Gooch

Shearwater Sport Kayaks

The CLC Shearwater Sport offers the perfect combination of lightweight, sharp West Greenland handling, effortless cruising speed, and an extra-large cockpit for comfort.

Watertight bulkheads and flush-mounted deck hatches are standard, so many builders go camping in their Shearwater Sports.

Both Kayaks were built in my garage last winter 2018-19. the one with the Saple (darker wood) was only used once on Powell Lake. Since building these two, I have built three more Stitch and Glue kayaks, and I am running out of room to store them. Each kayak cost about $2000 Canadian for materials,( freight and US exchange)included. Approximately 100 hours labour for each Kayak.Willing to sacrifice at materials cost in order to make space. For more information check out Chesapeake Light Craft at http://www.clcboats.com  “Shearwater Sport”

Asking $2,000.00 each Kayak or 2 Kayaks for $3,900.00

Viewing 2 replies - 1 through 2 (of 2 total)
  • Author
    Replies
    Wayne Gooch

These are both sold.

Thanks

Wayne Gooch

Wayne Gooch

The CLC Shearwater Sport offers the perfect combination of lightweight, sharp West Greenland handling, effortless cruising speed, and an extra-large cockpit for comfort.

Watertight bulkheads and flush-mounted deck hatches are standard, so many builders go camping in their Shearwater Sports.

Both Kayaks were built in my garage last winter 2018-19. the one with the Saple (darker wood) was only used once on Powell Lake. Since building these two, I have built three more Stitch and Glue kayaks, and I am running out of room to store them. Each kayak cost about $2000 Canadian for materials,( freight and US exchange)included. Approximately 100 hours labour for each Kayak.Willing to sacrifice at materials cost in order to make space. For more information check out Chesapeake Light Craft at http://www.clcboats.com  “Shearwater Sport”

Asking $1,700.00 each

Viewing 2 replies - 1 through 2 (of 2 total)
  • You must be logged in to reply to this topic.