sell or swop exped down sleeping pad $100

• Creator
    Topic
    Maureen Benzon
    Participant

exped Downmat HL winter m

Last year I did not camp at all. The year prior, I inadvertently brought home an exped mummy pad instead of my own rectangular one.

I do not like the mummy and would like to sell it and replace with a full mattress.

It’s in good condition but I don’t know anything else.

see

https://vancouver.craigslist.org/nvn/spo/d/north-vancouver-exped-down-sleeping-pad/7350703952.html

for photos

Maureen

778-712-1035

Viewing 3 replies - 1 through 3 (of 3 total)
  • Author
    Replies
    Maureen Benzon

My original mattress that I inadvertently swopped out was many years old. Absolutely no problems with anything.

🙂

Tracey Pham

Hi Maureen, I’ve been looking for one. I’ll buy it from you!

Allan Edwin

That is a really good price for an ExPed. I hope you will be able to trade for the one you want.

I have an ExPed Downmat Lite 5M, which is full-width. I suspect it is the one you were probably looking for. It has served me well now for 3 (very full) seasons kayaking and backpacking. I’ll keep an eye out for another one for you. I’ve seen a few go by on EBay. They’re not easy to come by and typically get posted for reasons similar to yours.

For the curious, I have not had any delamination issues. I have been careful to keep my mat out of hot cars and tents. The face fabric is a reasonable balance between tough and light. Make sure you don’t have a knife or spork in your pockets when going to bed.

Viewing 3 replies - 1 through 3 (of 3 total)
  • You must be logged in to reply to this topic.