Rescue practice this Fri/Sat (Mar 29/30) at Jericho?

• This topic has 8 replies, 6 voices, and was last updated 5 years ago by Svetozar Tzonkov.
  • Creator
    Topic
    Phyllis Mallett
    Participant

I need to practice self/assisted rescues this Fri/Sat at Jericho Beach and I am hoping to find a few others interested in practicing too.

Viewing 8 replies - 1 through 8 (of 8 total)
  • Author
    Replies
    Svetozar Tzonkov

Hello again,

Something has come up for tomorrow morning and I am afraid that I won’t be able to make it. I am sorry Ted (I know youvey been rather enthusiastic) that this is not working out this time. I hope next time we can all make it happen.

Regards

Rossi

Ted Lam

Hello, this is Ted. I am all in, 10:30 at Vanier Park launch.

Svetozar Tzonkov

Hello everyone,

It seems Phyllis is uncertain if he can make it, so here is what I propose, if it works for you of course.

Saturday morning 10:30am we meet on the water (Ted and I launching from Vanier Park Parking lot) and meeting up with Nicola close to the Vanier Park Ramp and then deciding where to go and practice. If Phyllis can make it , that will be great too. I plan to be there a little earlier and Paddle for a while before Nicola arrives (ecomarine opens at 10am).

Let me know your thoughts.

Thanks

Nicola Kuchta

Hi Phyllis,

Have you decided on a day/time?

Love to join you on Saturday. I rent from Ecomarine, though, so not sure I can make it to Jericho and do rescues within the 2-hr rental time limit. Would you (and anyone joining) be open to meeting up at Kits instead?

Cheers,

Nicola

Svetozar Tzonkov

Hi Phillis,

I would like to join you practicing. I have all my own gear and have done rescues, wet exits in the past. I prefer Saturday morning but Friday could could work too.

Thanks

My email is: sstzonkov@gmail.com

Sarah Cummins

Hi Phyllis    happy to practice rescues etc    cannot make it this week end .  Free to practice April 13th/14th   or evenings 15th/16th  April  .

Ted Lam

Hi Phyllis,

My name is Ted, I am excited to hear that you want to practice of this self rescue. I think it is awesome if there are someone to work with, if you are ok, please count me in. I am a strong swimmer, love waves, own a kayak, wet suit and enough gears. Let me know the time and location. I have time to do both, Friday after lunch and whole Saturday.

My email is :     tedlam1011@gmail.com

Avaleigh Neill

Phyllis,

I am free to practise on Friday morning, 9:30 – 12.30

Avaleigh Neill

avaneill52@gmail.com

Viewing 8 replies - 1 through 8 (of 8 total)
  • You must be logged in to reply to this topic.