Pool Sessions

• This topic has 10 replies, 11 voices, and was last updated 3 years ago by Karen Jensen.
  • Creator
    Topic
    Mike Gilbert
    Participant

Who would be interested in a pool session?  You are invited to participate!

The sessions would be available for Rescues / re-Entries or Rolling Practice.

Deep end only.  Month of March only…I then get too busy to do the pool thing.

Let me know if you are interested.  Cost is not yet known.  Next week.  And it would depend on the number of people signing up for a session.

Let me know if you are available any time or just on weekends / mid-week / days / evenings.  These are not being offered as a SKABC Training sessions.

Mike Gilbert:  mgilbert1600@gmail.com

Viewing 10 replies - 1 through 10 (of 10 total)
  • Author
    Replies
    Karen Jensen

Hi Mike,

I’m interested for rolling practice.  Which location would this be at?

Karen J

John McIntyre

Mike

I would be interested as well.  Available in evenings depending on location.

John

Bob Maher

Hi Mike,

A pool session for rolling is much better in the shallow part of the pool, where some one can help the student learn or practice their roll. Where is the Pool you are using and can we use the shallow end?

Bob Maher

Jonathan Stewart

Hi, Mike.  I’m way overdue for wet exit and re-entry practice, so I’d like to attend.  My availability varies, and so I’ll need to wait and where the venue is and what date.  Thanks.

Jonathan Stewart

Maureen Benzon

Hi Mike,

You have not given a venue. For an evening, this might make a very big difference.

Thanks,

Maureen

Johan Worst

Hi Mike

I’m interested in a pool session as well. Available any day and time but Wednesdays.

Thanks

Johan Worst

Kurt Pregler

Hi Mike

I’m Jim G’s friend who is also interested but limited to the weekends – Saturday or Sunday.

Kurt Pregler

Theresa Davies

I’d like to join the pool session- anytime is fine with me. Thanks so much.

Jim Govett

Hi Mike,

I am interested, but availability is limited to Friday, Saturday or Sunday.  I have a friend who may be interested as well.

Jim Govett

Lorraine Sharpsteen

Jayne and I are interested if it’s an evening M-F or weekend.

Lorraine Sharpsteen

Viewing 10 replies - 1 through 10 (of 10 total)
  • You must be logged in to reply to this topic.