Mike Gilbert – Various Topics

• Creator
    Topic
    Mike Gilbert
    Participant

I just got my summer shipment of GEARLAB product in.  3/4 has already been sold but I brought in some items for clubs and associations that I still have some product left and am offering them at 20% off for club members.1.  Paddle / Rolling Float         Reg. $135     Club price $108 + GST.  Water Hand Pump              Reg. $  35     Club price $  28 + GST and 3.  Kayak flag (bright orange)  Reg. $  25      Club price $ 20 + GST- this is the safety flag attached to the kayak when transporting on car top.I also have a few greenland paddles and deck bags should someone have an interest.

I am offering a Paddle Canada Certification Level 2 Skills (Urban) should anyone be interested in this.  It is taking place June 10 – 13 and there is no camping (other than having to set up an emergency overnight camp).  It all takes place over four days at different locations in the Lower Mainland (Vanier Park, Steveston, Porteau Cove and Ladner).  Participants must have their own gear and available transport including kayak.  Price is $450.00.  If anyone is interested they may contact me at mgilbert1600@gmail.com or cell 778-835-0774.

Lastly I saw the note on the double kayak tragedies.  If the club ever wants some training in tandem kayak rescues / re-entries I can provide that.  I usually do training sessions every couple of years (not a huge demand but still necessary).  This is offered at a club price of $75.00 / person.  Participants need to bring their own double / tandem kayak and gear.  Cheers.

Viewing 1 replies (of 1 total)
  • Author
    Replies
    Admin

Thanks Mike — if anyone is trying to get a group together for tandem kayak rescue practice it could be organized through this forum.

Viewing 1 replies (of 1 total)
  • You must be logged in to reply to this topic.