Looking to rent or borrow Passat double kayak aug 2024 – can reciprocate

• Creator
    Topic
    Evan Roll
    Participant

Hi there!

Looking to rent or borrow Passat double kayak Aug 17-31 – we are a family of 4 – have one passat but looking for a second for our trip in Aug – I can provide repairs in exchange and can reciprocate with loaning our boat in the future if it could be used. Thanks so much for considering!!  Cheers, Evan

Viewing 6 replies - 1 through 6 (of 6 total)
  • Author
    Replies
    Evan Roll

Hi Katya – sorry for the slow response – We unfortunately wont arrive back to Vancouver until late the 30th (Limited ferries times) so will likely not work to borrow your boat – I think I have another secured and VERY much appreciate you being willing to lend it – if you ever are in need of the Passat for a longer trip please get in touch. Thanks again for your extremely kind generosity!!

Evan

Yekaterina Yushmanova

Hi Evan, yes a joint trip would be great! But I guess you will need to find another double to do that. Catch 22! If you want to grab our boat in August, send me a note at katyayushmanova@ gmail.com or 604-600-3738. We typically do the club trip to Newcastle for the Labour Day weekend that catches the tail of your planned trip, but surely we can coordinate.

Evan Roll

That’s amazing – thank you!! If you are ever doing bigger trips and need more storage you can use our passat any time! I am hoping to take our two kidos on some overnights to Howe Sound this summer would be great to coordinate something!

Yekaterina Yushmanova

Hi Evan, we have a Seward Gemini that you are welcome to borrow. It is smaller than a Passat and holds less but very easy to manage for one adult with a kid. I would also be interested in connecting to do trips with kids together. We have a 9yo boy who longs for company.

– Katya

Evan Roll

Thanks Lynda! We are planning for North Hakai but will ultimately depend on forecast nearer to the date.

Lynda Froese

Hi Evan,

If you don’t find another, I believe Powell River Sea Kayak has one to rent. You didn’t mention where you were going. Have a great trip!

Lynda

Viewing 6 replies - 1 through 6 (of 6 total)
  • You must be logged in to reply to this topic.