Kayaking the Broken Islands

• Creator
    Topic
    Ronald Simmer
    Participant

Hi SKABC folk. All the campsites in the Broken Islands are booked up by now but I propose a small group rent some rooms in the Broken Islands Lodge (formerly the Sechart Lodge) and paddle a few days end of July or early August. Right now there are open dates weekends or weekdays. Price is about $130 per day for 2 meals, hot showers, nice beds and cheer around the fireplace.  Email me at ron.v.simmer@gmail.com with your preferred dates and details about sharing rooms.  The deal is we park at a lot off the Tofino highway, launch boats and paddle a short distance to the lodge. They may have rentals if you dont have a kayak.  So let me know.   I am a long time member who used to lead trips to the west coast of Vancouver Island, but have been absent for a few years.   Cheers  Ron Simmer

Viewing 3 replies - 1 through 3 (of 3 total)
  • Author
    Replies
    Theresa Davies

I’m interested – July 28-August anytime timeframe works for me. Been there a couple times- beautiful. Thanks for the offer.

Theresa

778 870 6043

Sarka Lhotak

Hi Ron, I am very interested,  anytime  after July  27th is good.

Sarka Lhotak

Lhotaks@mcmaster.ca

Doug Williams

Hi Ron,

My wife Donna and I are very interested for early August…or any time in August.

thanks

Doug Williams

Viewing 3 replies - 1 through 3 (of 3 total)
  • You must be logged in to reply to this topic.