This topic contains 3 replies, has 4 voices, and was last updated by Admin 5 months ago.
Saturday December 22 Hollyburn Sailing Club will hold its annual Solstice Flotilla and Potluck Party. They have opened it up to SKABC Members again this year. Details are below.
The first part applies to those people who wish to get on to the water at 4:30pm, and the second part (starting at 7:30pm) is open to anyone interested in a pre-Christmas social with Potluck food and live music. Former Commodore Mike Cairns will be playing popular sing-along carols, followed by our own Hollyburn Trio of Neil Carroll, Jennifer Parkinson-Dow, and Steve Britten.
Solstice Flotilla and Festival of Light and Christmas Potluck Party – Saturday December 22nd.
Action Plan (weather permitting):
– Meet at the Club between 3.30 and 4 pm; bring your share for the potluck. BYOB, have some time to decorate boats.
– Make sure you have at least ONE WHITE LIGHT VISIBLE 360⁰
– Launch at 4.30 pm
– Paddle / row/ sail / swim to Dundarave
– Enjoy Bonfire on the beach (approximately half hour) and take in the Festival of Lights (and admire the HSC Christmas Tree)
– Paddle / row/ sail / swim back to the Club
– ETA at HSC 6.30 pm, change into WARM, DRY clothing!
– Potluck Dinner at the Clubhouse at 7.30
– The Club will provide mulled wine and hot cider
– Carols and Folk
Interested SKABC members: RSVP to Steve (firstname.lastname@example.org) or Maceij (email@example.com )
You must be logged in to reply to this topic.