God’s Pocket Tour / Level 2 Skills

• Creator
    Topic
    Mike Gilbert
    Participant

I know it has been a difficult time for us to get out and paddle.  With very limited choices and options until recently.

So a little short notice as parks are opening up as we speak and BC moves towards its Level 3 return from Covid Enterprises!

As part of my kayak company – BC Kayak Centre – I am taking a group of people up to God’s Pocket (Port Hardy) to do a Paddle Canada Level 2 Skills.  I have one space available for someone from the club to join us if they would like a terrific paddle trip.  You do not have to do the Level 2 training but join us and new skills and knowledge might be encountered in a very beautiful part of our paddling world.  Or do the Level 2 and get your certification – no extra charge.

We meet in Port Hardy on June 21st (Sunday evening) then launch Monday morning for 5 days amongst the ancient islands.  On our return we spend 1 more night in Port Hardy before driving to Robert’s Lake for a rinse and a rolling lesson on the 27th.  Then home.

Regular price is $750.00.  For SKABC Club member – $675.00

If you are interested in joining us or would like more information contact me directly at mgilbert1600@gmail.com.  I expect the space to go very quickly so act fast if this is something you would like to do.

Mike Gilbert

Viewing 1 replies (of 1 total)
  • Author
    Replies
    Theresa Davies

I am interested but not committed yet as have a recent tendonitis issue that may prevent- I’ll know in a few days what the prognosis is. I have been to Gods Pocket and its a great trip. I also have a $150 gift certificate from you that I would like to redeem.

Theresa Davies

778-870-6043

Viewing 1 replies (of 1 total)
  • You must be logged in to reply to this topic.