Evening paddles on Indian Arm

• Creator
    Topic
    Maureen Benzon
    Participant

I am trying to assess the interest in evening paddles on Indian Arm. I currently have 2 posted launching at Strathcona Park at 5.30. This may be too early for some, and no rentals are available. If you are interested, but the time or day or lack of rentals do not suit you, please let me know and we can adjust future paddles.

Viewing 3 replies - 1 through 3 (of 3 total)
  • Author
    Replies
    Maureen Benzon

Hi Quirine,

I am alternating morning and evening. I take off every second Wednesday to paddle in the morning, and then paddle evenings on alternate weeks. It’s a 2 hour paddle, so on the water at 6.00 and off at 8.00. Then of course there is still the boats to load, so it is a late evening.

Let’s figure out some other time to paddle together.

It was beautiful out last night, and last Wednesday morning was unbelievably peaceful for Indian Arm

Arthur Chan

Today’s paddle was really nice. It’s beautiful up there. @Quirine Doing it on a weekend would be great, but it’d be better to find a day with some clouds so there’s less speed boat traffic.

Quirine Schuyff

I’d love to join one of these days. What would you expect the return time to be? By the time I get my boat back to Jericho and rinsed, then home to shower with my gear….it gets late. I get up very early for work. Also, I have Wednesday eve paddles so can’t do all Wednesdays.

The ones on the calendar say 8:30am on Wednesday. Is that the wrong time?

Viewing 3 replies - 1 through 3 (of 3 total)
  • You must be logged in to reply to this topic.