Deck line workshop – call for interest

• Creator
    Topic
    Helen Beer
    Participant

Please let me know your interest in participating in a hands on deck line workshop in January.  There will be a fee for supplies and room rental at Sunrise Park.     Bring your kayak.   The workshop will be between 2-3 hours on a Sunday afternoon.   Just gauging interest before we committ to renting the space.  Helen B.  Safety Officer hbeer25@gmail.com

Viewing 13 replies - 1 through 13 (of 13 total)
  • Author
    Replies
    Admin

Hi everyone, registration is open for this now — see the event listings.

Ted Lam

Hi Stephanie,

There are a few options you can choose. From solo entry to assisted rescue, I can show you at the workshop, it is fairly easy. Hope you can wait till that day.

Ted.

Roberto Dominguez

I am in!

Jody Chan

I’m interested. I have a deck line change that I’d like to do.

George Prevost

I’m interested in making a few changes to mine.

Martin Feuchtwanger

It would help if a workshop overview were given.

Kallie Cunningham

I am interested, but need more details. Ted redid my decklines and a few other fixes last summer. Depending on what the workshop will cover, it may or may not be of value for me.

On a related note, SKABC used to have a kayak repair workshop (before Nimbus owner moved to the Gulf Islands).  This is a different topic, but if there is interest, I’m happy to look into it as a workshop or training under the “training” portfolio. Happy to discuss with you as I start to get on top of my new portfolio.

Steve Best

Hi Helen, I am interested. Can I bring two kayaks? Happy to pay twice, but only take one space.

Nancy Flexman

Hi Helen…yes very interested in redoing my deck lines. Boat is 17 years old.

Nancy Flexman

Stephanie Ratzlaff

Thank you Helen. I am interested. I have difficulty getting my paddle blade under my deck lines for rescues with the current set-up and would appreciate assistance with modifications if this could be included.  Thanks, Stephanie

Limor Friedman

Interested. (Limor)

Quirine Schuyff

Interested.

Josephine Kovacs

Thanks Helen, I am interested? Josephine

Viewing 13 replies - 1 through 13 (of 13 total)
  • You must be logged in to reply to this topic.