- This topic has 2 replies, 2 voices, and was last updated 3 weeks, 1 day ago by .
Our SKABC Christmas Party on December 3rd is fast approaching and the social committee is working on delivering a memorable event. This is always a communal effort and as such relies on help from members. This is a great way to contribute and also meet other members and have fun!
Some ways to help:
– cooking a turkey, a salmon or a vegetarian protein main course (you will be reimbursed for the cost of the food)
– helping to decorate and set up (3:30pm at the hall)
– bring decorations, trees, streamers, table runners etc. (3:30pm at the hall)
– bring in a Christmas tree & simple decorations and help to decorate it (3:30pm at the hall)
– greet people at the door and have them fill out name tags and direct people (4:45pm at hall)
– make inexpensive center pieces or table runners and/or…
– buy mini poinsettias (will be reimbursed)
– provide music: easy listening during dinner, and perhaps dancing afterwards NOTE: no bluetooth and spotty wifi.
– helping to tear down and clean up at 10:00 – 10:30pm (MUST be fully done and out by 11 when hall gets locked)
– provide a short slide show of a trip (10min max)
If you are able to help or have other ideas which you would like to offer please email firstname.lastname@example.org
- You must be logged in to reply to this topic.