Calling all Yogis!!!

• Creator
    Topic
    Chantal Ethier

Hi Everyone,

SKABC relies on its members to offer courses to our membership. All our internal courses are taught by volunteers who are members of SKABC; some may be certified, many are not. Keeping this in mind, we are looking for someone who would like to volunteer to lead interested members in Yoga (for Kayakers) sessions.

If you practice yoga and feel you could engage a group of SKABC members in a yoga and mindfulness journey, please contact me at chantalethier@msn.com. You are not required to be certified, simply willing to share your knowledge with the group.  Thank you!

Namaste!

Chantal

Viewing 2 replies - 1 through 2 (of 2 total)
  • Author
    Replies
    Chantal Ethier

Hi All,

After consulting with Maureen, please note that if anyone is interested in arranging a weekend- yoga event, we will be happy to explore this and support the event, however we can.  The initial aim of this post was to see if anyone might be willing and able to volunteer for one-hour sessions here and there.

Hoping we get a volunteer!

Chantal

Maureen Benzon

I love the idea of yoga for kayakers. A couple of years ago, we ran a weekend trip focused on yoga on the beach but we had a qualified instructor (who also happened to be a member). Do we have any yoga instructors in the club? I will lead the weekend, if you can lead the yoga.

Viewing 2 replies - 1 through 2 (of 2 total)
  • You must be logged in to reply to this topic.