- This topic has 3 replies, 4 voices, and was last updated 9 months ago by .
I’m in the market for a new (to me) boat and would very much value some advice and feedback. I haven’t paddled anything other than my Delta 17 for a few years now. I’d like to upgrade to something a bit better suited to my size, and with better performance.
Main features I want:
– light weight – must be able to lift it on my own
– more fitted to my size
– faster than the Delta
– better turning than the Delta
– better performance in varied waters
– fits enough gear for multi day adventure
There is a Luna I’m going to have a look at, so would appreciate thoughts on that.
If you hear/see anything that might be suitable let me know!
- You must be logged in to reply to this topic.