Reply To: Is there a place we should report to if we come across a dead seal?

Mike McHolm

Google says “Report Sick or Dead Animals – Wildlife Health –”

Call RAPP at 1 877 952-7277 for injured or distressed wildlife or wildlife interactions where public safety may be at risk.
Office: 250 751-3234.
Office: 250 751-3219.