SOLD- Seaward Legend – Kevlar / Carbon

• Creator
    Topic
    Stewart Whitfield
    Participant

I will be sad to see the Legend go but I have one too many kayaks at the moment. Very fast, ideal for touring and long trips.

• Kevlar/Carbon
    • Skeg
    • 17ft 10inches in length
    • 21 inch in beam
    • 188 liters of storage space

Built in 2021, I purchased it from the original owner where it had seen very little use.  I had Seaward add a Ritchie compass and a full length keel guard to protect the hull. The Nigel Foster seat is paired with an IRS adjustable back band giving excellent feel and good control. The Legend is designed by Nigel Foster and made by Seaward under license. Read more about the Legend on the Seaward site here:

https://www.seawardkayaks.com/products_fibre_legend.php

It is in excellent condition. Stored in the garage and washed after every use.  Used mainly for paddling locally in Howe Sound and Deep Cove and for my Paddle Canada Level 3 course in the Broken Group.

Seaward provided me a replacement cost quote for insurance purposes and as new it would be over $8,000 after taxes.

Asking $4,000 CAD

Viewing 1 replies (of 1 total)
  • Author
    Replies
    Susan Murray

Hi Stewart. How much does the Kevlar/carbon  layup weigh? Happy to talk to you about this boat at susan.murray@telus.net. Sounds like just what I am looking for. Thx.

Viewing 1 replies (of 1 total)
  • You must be logged in to reply to this topic.