New to the club

• Creator
    Topic
    Betty Grohmannova

Hey there, my name is Betty and I new

to this club and just wanted to reach out how to become active in the club.

I am currently based in Vancouver, but I am come from Prague,Czech republic, lived in Ireland, UK, Scotland and Sydney, Australia where I was a Vice – president of a kayak club at Sydney university. I have leading trips there and did casual paddling as well as paddling on open waters. I would say, I am intermediate paddler with about (2+ years experience)and would love to get back to being active and paddling every week if possible.

I can see the calendar and weeekend trips but are there evenings (or morning) paddles during the week?

Thank you for getting back to me 😉

Cheers, Betty

Viewing 3 replies - 1 through 3 (of 3 total)
  • Author
    Replies
    Admin

Welcome to the club! Weekly evening paddles at Locarno Beach have just been posted on the Trips List.

Quirine Schuyff

I am just settling into a new work schedule but I plan to be on the water (boat at Jericho) some eves and also weekdays/weekends. I’m just not sure when I will be free yet as I will put in availability tomorrow then find out what shifts are definite….and be on call for casual. So, many times it may be last minute outings. I used to post here when I knew I would be free on an eve so keep your settings so you receive notifications when someone posts a “last minute trip”. Hope to see you on the water!

Cynthia Materi

Hi Betty

I often paddle in Indian Arm out of Barnett Marine Park. Let’s connect to see about a day.
    cynthia 778-995-9796

Viewing 3 replies - 1 through 3 (of 3 total)
  • You must be logged in to reply to this topic.