Level Six Emperor Drysuit Opinions

• Creator
    Topic
    John Olynyk

Hi all,

I’m looking at buying my first drysuit and came across the Level Six Emperor model. I like the fact that it is a Canadian company.

Just wondering what your thoughts were on this drysuit?

Thanks

Viewing 6 replies - 1 through 6 (of 6 total)
  • Author
    Replies
    John Olynyk

Thanks for that info Peter. I will wait until Canada day and see if it goes on sale.

Peter Kearney

Hi John,

I paid around $800 for the Emperor. Great value!  I also picked up their rope tows, cockpit covers, a spray skirt, paddle ‘beener’, river shoes – all very high build quality 30% off.

Peter

Martin Feuchtwanger

I’ve had one for a couple of years and it’s works great. I’m a medium sized guy with large feet and it fits on me rather large everywhere except the feet which are not quite the right shape. It has a tough reinforced construction everywhere, except the feet which is where i think it is needed most.

John Olynyk

Do you recall what it sold for on sale?

Thanks

Peter Kearney

Hi John,

My first drysuit was a Kokatst front entry that I still use. Got the Level 6 emperor on sale a few years ago, shoulder entry is not as easy for me to access. Great quality a d heavy duty construction.  I wear the Level 6 in the cold and the Kokatat when it is warm.

Level 6 is usually on sale for Canada Day and Boxing Day.

Peter

Svetozar Tzonkov

Hi John,

I don’t have a full drysuit, but most of my gear is from Level Six – Dry top, pants, splash jacket, gloves and booties and I am very happy with with their products.

The fact that they are a Canadian company is great too of course….

Rossi

Viewing 6 replies - 1 through 6 (of 6 total)
  • You must be logged in to reply to this topic.