- This topic has 0 replies, 1 voice, and was last updated 7 years, 1 month ago by .
Dear SKABC Members,
Thank you to very much to Karin for sending along this information. The source is Cheryl Lewis – Force of Nature and her website is: http://www.<wbr />forceofnaturealliance.ca/
In a nutshell and urgently:
“Those who would like to submit comments to our government should review BC’s Climate Leadership Plan Consultation guide beforehand, and structure their feedback into the following four categories:
1. what we value (carbon pricing, general financial mechanisms),
2. how we live (community and built environment),
3. how we travel (transportation) and
4. how we work (industry, business and natural resources.)
After you have read the guide, forward your feedback to climateleadershipplan@gov.<wbr />bc.ca and pass this message along to your networks before the deadline of March 25th.
This our opportunity to have our voices heard regarding the meaningful change that is required for BC to meet its climate targets. ”
Please note that if you hover over the hyperlinks and click, you will be taken directly to the source.
Please as a dedicated member of SKABC consider participating in this important issue.
SKABC, Chair Conservation
- You must be logged in to reply to this topic.