Harrison Trip Postponed to Oct 29th

  • Creator
  • #11616
    Karin Hartner

    See the trips list for more information.

    Dur to the weather forecast, I decided to postpone the Saturday Harrison River paddle. Hopefully we will see better weather on the 29th.

    If you want to join us contact    karinhartner@gmail.com

  • You must be logged in to reply to this topic.