Gwaii Haanas guided tour (August 23 – Sept 3rd)

• Creator
    Topic
    Tracey Pham

See below an opportunity for a guided tour in Gwaii Haanas. Short notice, but these tours usually fill up way ahead of time so if you can make it, it’d be a great opportunity at a much lower cost.

“I have one space available for a guided tour of Haida Gwaii for the dates of August 23 to September 3.  The person who had it booked has had to cancel, and we are looking for someone to fill that spot.   Boats, tents, food and guiding are included.  The participant would have to travel to Sandspit (space is available on Air Canada for approx. $630, and accommodation is approx. $150 for the night before and after the tour).  The situation is that my brother has paid $2,700 for the tour but is unable to attend.  I would love to see him get at least 50% of that, but at this point he is open to offers as the spot has to be filled and the date is rapidly approaching.

This tour is operated by Ocean Sound Kayaking.   Anyone should feel free to look at their site, but contact must be made through me for this ticket.

If anyone is interested and available, please have them respond to my personal e-mail at qtnme3@gmail.com “

Viewing 1 replies (of 1 total)
  • Author
    Replies
    Peter Kearney

Hi Tracey,

This is a great opportunity for someone. Steve Konik and Ocean Sound are fabulous. Katrin and I have done 2 tours with them.

If you collect ‘Airmiles’ you can redeem for this flight – a good deal.

Hope you find someone!   Cheers, Peter

Viewing 1 replies (of 1 total)
  • You must be logged in to reply to this topic.