English Bay Paddle on Sunday

  • Creator
  • #23287
    Philip Kubik

    Due to the rather miserable weather forecast for Saturday Dec. 9, the SKABC trip to English Bay scheduled for that day has been rescheduled to Sunday, Dec. 10. If you wish to join the trip, please register as usual on the SKABC website. A reply to this message is neither necessary nor sufficient. The registration deadline has been extended to Friday, Dec. 10.

  • You must be logged in to reply to this topic.