7 Day Trip through South Stockholm Archipelago, Sweden

• Creator
    Topic
    Mike Gilbert
    Participant

Hi everyone.

This is a “once in a lifetime” trip to sea kayak through the beautiful Stockholm Archipelago with me, Mike Gilbert, this August 2nd – 8th.  I will be guiding alongside my good friend, Fabio Tosto (who lives in Sweden) leading a group of 8 enthusiastic paddlers showing them the islands and islets, life within the archipelago and providing some great campsites along with some specially chosen overnight accommodation on some of the islands themselves.

Before putting this out to the general public this trip is being offered to sea kayak clubs within BC that I have worked with in the past.  As of March 1st, when I return from teaching in New Zealand, any remaining spaces will be made available to the general public (of sea kayaker!).

If you are interested in learning more please copy and paste the link that takes you to the info sheet which explains the trip, the route and should answer most of your questions.  I am available to be contacted should you have any inquiries or would like to register for this exciting trip.  Once again, there will only be a maximum of 8 people able to join us for this tour.  Would love to have some SKABC paddlers included.

Info Sheet Link:  http://bckayakcentre.com/wp-content/uploads/2020/01/Stockholm-Archipelago-Info-Sheet.pdf

Cheers,  Mike

• You must be logged in to reply to this topic.