Reply To: Is there a place we should report to if we come across a dead seal?

Karen Matier

Thank you Kathy and Mike.

I chatted with RAPP and was told  because it was a seal I was to  call the Department of Fisheries  “Observe Record and Report” line 1-800-465-4336.   I  did, you just leave a recorded message.