Reply To: Repair Sticks and Kevlar repair

Jacquie Gaudet


Mine is a two-part (plumber’s?) putty that I think I got at Canadian Tire. I bought it some time ago to cover the sharp ends of the screws from my compass.

Let me know if you want me to dig it out for the specific name.