November 6, 2019 at 1:28 pm #17863
That’s great guys. Let’s put a plan together and then see what the weather does.
- Shorter daylight hours = local destinations and overnight, to make the outing worth the effort.
- Low temps = sites allowing a campfire. No fires allowed in Indian Arm, so that’s out.
- West Vancouver to Gambier Island or Keats Island
- Langdale to West Howe Sound
- Porteau Cove to West or North Howe Sound
Soonest weekends available for me will be early December, then January or February.