Stolen orange kayaks

• Creator
    Topic
    Admin
    Keymaster

Calling all kayakers for help.  A member had two kayaks stolen sometime between Friday, April 27 and Saturday morning, April 28, 2018.

Photos of the kayaks are posted here on the forum. If you spot these around town or on an ad for sale, could you please report them ASAP.  Please contact the owner, Chantal Ethier at 604.787.7573 by phone or text.  If the kayaks are on a vehicle or someone’s yard , please take a picture and text it.

Viewing 4 replies - 1 through 4 (of 4 total)
  • Author
    Replies
    Linda Schwartz

Hi Chantal.  So sorry to hear about this.  I will share with all my contacts & keep my phone handy for any potential photos.

Linda

Chantal Ethier

Hi Again,

I keyed the serial number for the Vaag in this post; I should have provided this information instead.

Valley, Gemini SP – K05MBJ1 (the serial # is in the cockpit, behind the seat, I think). There’a “Ten tree” decal between the front hatch and tip of the bow.

Thanks for noticing J.!

Chantal

Anja Pakendorf

Oh No Chantal !   That’s horrible !  I’ll keep an eye out for them.

Anja

Chantal Ethier

Hi Everyone,

Thanks for being concerned and caring, the details for this boat are as follows:

Make:  Maelstrom

Model:  Vaag

Serial #:  QBOVGO89K91O

Please let me know if you spot it on a vehicle, a picture would be great, at least the license plate or address, all details matter.  It would be really great if we, as a community, could get them back.  Two in one go is really difficult to swallow.

Thanks again,

Chantal

Viewing 4 replies - 1 through 4 (of 4 total)
  • You must be logged in to reply to this topic.