Welcome to SKABC! The 2013 Membership year begins April 1, 2013 and runs til March 31, 2014.
Benefits of membership:
Whether you are a seasoned kayaker looking for paddling companions or a novice who has only recently heard the call of the ocean, SKABC has a lot to offer:
* Single and multi-day trips.
* Beginner to advanced kayaking courses.
* Monthly meetings and other social events throughout the year.
* Newsletter archives.
* Access to the club library and equipment such as VHF radios, a first aid kit, and hydrophones.
* Discounts from selected businesses.
SKABC’s annual membership fee is $45 per person/per year or $55 per family/per year. A family membership is extended to family members living in the same household. Take a look at Family Member Registration (below in the menu) for more details.
Member’s Area Access
Members have access to a wealth of resources on this website. There are trip and event listings, a training schedule, safety resources, archives of trip reports, and a member list so you can contact your fellow paddlers. A username and password are required.
SKABC is a great club for paddlers and we hope you’ll join us!
If you have questions about renewing your membership online, contact the Webmaster.