Welcome to SKABC! To sign up for trips and training and to find out course details, launch times, etc. on this website, you need to be signed in as a member. If you have questions, please contact us or attend the next club meeting.
Benefits of membership:
Whether you are a seasoned kayaker looking for paddling companions or a novice who has only recently heard the call of the ocean, SKABC has a lot to offer:
* Single and multi-day trips.
* Beginner to advanced kayaking courses.
* Monthly meetings and other social events throughout the year.
* Newsletter archives.
* Access to the club library and equipment such as VHF radios, a first aid kit, and hydrophones.
* Discounts from selected businesses.
SKABC's annual membership fee is $45 per person/per year. Your family members who live in the same household as you may join for an additional $10. Take a look at Family Member Registration for more details.
Member's Area Access
Members have access to a wealth of resources on this website. There are trip and event listings, a training schedule, safety resources, archives of trip reports, and a member list so you can contact your fellow paddlers. A username and password are required.
SKABC is a great club for paddlers and we hope you'll join us.